Archive for February, 2012

Capital Eye acquires the Cordys exclusive distribution business for sub Saharan Africa

February 15th, 2012 | Messages | 0 Comments

Capital Eye Investments Limited through its wholly owned subsidiary company, Argility (Pty) Ltd, acquired an 80% stake in the going concern business of Cordys Software SA (Pty) Ltd with effect from 1 February 2012.

This business holds the exclusive distribution rights for Cordys Software technology into Sub Saharan Africa.

The going concern business together with its registered name has been acquired into a separate company below Argility, funded by Capital Eye on shareholder loan account, with 80% of the issued share capital now held by Argility whilst the remaining 20% remains held by the key executive and ex vendors.